We are honored that you have expressed interest in contributing to Music On Site’s mission!
Our goal as a company is to
- produce high-quality productions that are engaging and full of storytelling
- showcase professional artists from our state and region
- provide professional opportunity for area music students
- bring the magic of opera to underserved communities throughout central Kansas
- partner with area schools to supplement students’ musical education through presentations, abridged productions, and artist Q&A sessions
In an effort to help you determine your level of support:
- Your gift of $50 or less (Contributor level) will contribute to printing of programs for each performance.
- Your gift of $50 (Supporter level) will provide one meal for all of the artists during rehearsals.
- Your gift of $100 (Benefactor level) will purchase music scores for all artists and artistic personnel.
- Your gift of $250 (Patron level) will provide meals for one artist during the production period.
- Your gift of $500 (Orchestra level) will cover transportation costs for one out-of-town artist.
- Your gift of $750 (Concertmaster level) will pay for the costume costs of one production.
- Your gift of $1000 (Maestro level) will cover all production costs of one performance.
- Your gift of $1500 (Director level) will cover the costs for construction of the set for one production (multiple performances).
- Your gift of $2500 (Executive Director level) will provide for all costs associated with production.
Ready to donate? Click below.
Prefer to Donate via Mail?
Checks payable to MUSIC ON SITE may be mailed to
Music On Site
519 N High St.
Newton, Kansas 67114
J. Bradley Baker, Executive Director
firstname.lastname@example.org or 316.302.5165